Introduction

I'm a gifted adult survivor of child abuse by my adopted parents, who left me with chronic depression, PTSD, and a touch of autism for good measure. Here I examine the fragments of my past. It's enlightening but not pleasant. You've been warned.

If you want to see my lighter sides, here's a list of my other blogs:

We Have Always Lived in a Homeschool my blog about homeschooling my three gifted children

Lioness' Fandom

My Pinterest Boards where I express myself without words

Monday, November 4, 2013

When I Grow Up I Want to Be an Angry Adoptee

It would be good to remove enough layers of "self discipline" and repression that I could actually feel anger instead of simply grief.  Maybe it will come someday if I keep working at it.  That would be a sign that I finally felt safe enough to feel angry, and that's something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment