Introduction

I'm a gifted adult survivor of child abuse by my adopted parents, who left me with chronic depression, PTSD, and a touch of autism for good measure. Here I examine the fragments of my past. It's enlightening but not pleasant. You've been warned.

If you want to see my lighter sides, here's a list of my other blogs:

We Have Always Lived in a Homeschool my blog about homeschooling my three gifted children

Lioness' Fandom

My Pinterest Boards where I express myself without words

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sick Leave

The up side to my recent frequent bouts of illness is that while I'm sick the internal taskmaster between my ears lifts up on the depression.  I may be sore, nauseous, dizzy, and fatigued, but I'm not down.  There's usually about a day and a half after the illness lifts when I'm tired but clear-headed.  Then my strength returns and also my despair.  I'm once again back in the tear-salt mines, working out a seam of misery to see if I can reach it's bitter end.

Huh.

Maybe I can talk my inner boss into letting me have time off for good behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment